After you've updated your device, here's what you can expect:
- Access to the Control Center is now just a button press away. Simply press the side button and you'll see all your go-to settings and apps.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to reveal the Smart Stack widget. This feature helps you quickly find and use your most important apps.
- You'll find new watch face options, including Palette, Snoopy, Solar Analog, Nike Globe and more. Those with special edition Apple Watches will also have access to exclusive faces.
- A number of apps have gotten facelifts, such as Weather, Stocks, Home, Maps, Messages, World Clock, and Activity, among others.
- The Mindfulness app has a new 'State of Mind' logging feature, making it easier and more private to keep tabs on how you're feeling.
- If you're someone who tends to forget medication, the Medications app now sends out reminders 30 minutes after your usual logging time.
- Cyclists, rejoice! The update allows your cycling workout to sync with Bluetooth bike accessories, and your iPhone can even show your workout stats in real time.
The update is available for Apple Watch Series 4 and newer models. Remember, you'll also need to have iOS 17 installed on your iPhone X or newer to make the upgrade. Take some time to explore all that watchOS 10 has to offer.
Looking for great bands for your new Apple Watch Series 9 or Ultra 2? Be sure to browse Infinity Loops' ever growing collection of premium Apple Watch bands. We still sell leather bands for your Apple Watch and have the best matching titanium bands for your Ultra 2.